Panavise 201 PV JR. Combination Vise Head & Base
Perfect for arts and crafts, jewelry and model making, electronics, and other small projects! Your work is held gently, but securely, and can be positioned exactly where you want it.
- The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210?? Tilt, 360?? Turn & 360?? Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic.
- Continuous heat tolerance to 350??F (177??C), intermittent heat up to 450??F (204??C)
- Jaws are 2"" (50.8mm) tall, 1"" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875"" (73mm)
- Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
- Base features 4.3125"" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4"" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included); compatible with all PanaVise Base Mounts
- Height: 6.75"" (173mm), Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.6kg)