UTStarcom CDM-7025 Flip Color cell phone for US Cellular
This basic CDMA clamshell phone features voice dialing, voice memo, and speakerphone.
- Travel charger
- LED Incoming Call Indicator and Keypad Lighting: Bright, colorful LEDs provide a visual cue for incoming calls, as well as excellent illumination in subdued lighting.
- Customizable Display: Customize your phone with changeable animations, wallpapers, and a personalized greeting.
- Builtin Speakerphone: Handsfree operation of your phone is made easy with the builtin speakerphone.
- Builtin Games: Test your snowboarding skills with Board Mania and get your head in the clouds with Ace of Aces, a cool flying game.
- Includes an Alarm Clock that can be set one time or daily, Calendar with todo list and scheduler, Calculator, and World Clock.
- Size (LWH): 3.46 inches, 1.9 inches, 0.8 inches
- Weight: 3.20987654320988 ounces
- Network Compatibility: CDMA
- Network Compatibility: AMPS
- Phone Book Capacity: 100 Entries
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 210 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 255 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- The CDM-120's sleek clamshell form factor houses an internal 128 x 128, 65,000-color display that keeps tabs on call information, battery life, time of day, signal strength and more. An extendable antenna is located on the top right side of the phone, while handy up/down buttons are located on the left side of the phone for quick volume control. Most of the phone's features and on-screen menus are controlled by a five-way center button above the handset's dial pad. A 2.5 mm headset jack is also provided.
- The phone's built-in address book allows you to assign up to 500 contacts with up to 5 entries per contact. Polyphonic ring tones are supported and there's also a vibrating alert to keep things discreet. A ringer ID function lets you assign ringtones to specific callers, and the voice dialing feature allows for quick, voice activated calling of pre-programmed contacts. Meanwhile, a speakerphone makes it easy to talk hands-free while you're busy doing other tasks. Perhaps most importantly for users in rural areas, the CDM-120 is a tri-mode phone, meaning it can operate on Sprint's digital PCS network, as well as analog networks that serve many outlying areas. Lastly, GPS location technology built into the phone pinpoints your exact location when you dial 911 (where available).
Messaging and Tools
- The CDM-120 covers the messaging basics with support for sending and receiving text messages. Twenty text message templates are included to make it easy to quickly fire off common message types. T9 text entry, which is a technology that makes it easier for people to enter words and text on handsets, is built-into the unit-- a plus for mobile email and text messaging users.
- A number of handy software tools are bundled with the CDM-120 including a calendar, a calculator, and an alarm clock. A voice recorder lets you record short memos for later retrieval.
- Turn your downtime into fun with the CDM-120's two bundled games, Board Mania and Ace of Aces.
- The CDM-120 weighs 3.2 ounces and measures 3.46 x 1.9 x .80 inches. Its lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3.5 hours of digital talk time, and up to 255 hours of digital standby time. It runs on the AMPS 850/CDMA 850/CDMA 1900 frequencies.