Wilson Cellular 1800-1950 Yagi Antenna 13dBi
Model # 301124
The Wilson Cellular PCS Band Yagi Antenna's main benefit over our other antennas is its ability to focus its signal in one direction. This antenna is designed for use on stationary objects such as buildings. If this antenna is not aimed correctly it will lose its effectiveness. The 17" boom is the main part of the antenna and includes 9 elements constructed of a single piece of 2mm (14 gauge) aluminum. The Wind Surface Area is less than 19 square inches. The design of the antenna exposes a small profile to wind and ice. The output coaxial connector is an N-Female type and the feed systems is a "T-Match" which provides low signal loss and wide bandwidth. The antenna's impedance is 50 ohm with a maximum power rating of 25W. Pipe mount hardware is included. The pipe mount is adjustable to accommodate pipes with and outside diameter up to 2". Since the Yagi is a single band 1850MHz-1990MHz PCS antenna it will only work with Sprint PCS, T-Mobile or other carriers in PCS markets. It is not compatible with 800MHz/850MHz Cellular or Nextel/iDEN.
*A phone adapter cable is required to connect Wilson Cellular antennas to your phone.
*It is not compatible with 800MHz/850MHz Cellular or Nextel/iDEN.
- Directional antenna
- Built-in ground plane
- Pole mounting hardware included (does not include pole)
- For fixed installations
- Frequency Range 1850MHz-1990Mhz
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain 13dBi
- Maximum Power 25 Watts
- Radiation Directional
- Polarization Linear, Vertical
- VSWR < 1.7
- Horizontal Beamwidth (3dB) 34 degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth (3dB) 32 degrees
- Ground Plane Built-In Ground Plane
- Elements 9
- Connector N Female
- Material Aluminum
- Width 17"
- Wind Surface Area < 19 sq in
- Mount Pipe, max OD 2"
- Gain (dBd) 10.85
- Size (HxWxD") 17" x 13" x 4"
- Weight 1.50 lbs
- Jumper Included 1' long w/ N-Female Termination
- Connector Placement End of Jumper
- Mount Hdw. Incl. U-bolt Assembly
- Incl. Hardware Fits 1.25" to 2" Diameter Pipe
- Sprint PCS, T-Mobile or other carriers in PCS markets
- All 1850-1990MHz PCS Frequency bands