Brand New Wilson Cellular 806-894 13dBi Yagi Antenna
Model # 301111
The Wilson Cellular Yagi Antenna's main benefit over our other antennas is its ability to focus its signal in one direction. This antenna is designed for use on stationary objects such as buildings. If this antenna is not aimed correctly it will lose its effectiveness. Since the Yagi is a single band 800MHz antenna it will only work with 800MHz Cellular and iDEN (Nextel, Southern LINC, Mike) signals. It will not work with T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, or other 1900MHz signals.
*A phone adapter cable is required to connect Wilson Cellular antennas to your phone.
* It will not work with T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, or other 1900MHz signals.
- 8 element yagi. 11 dB directional gain. 1" square aluminum boom with riveted elements.
- 800MHz Cellular and iDEN Frequency bands
- Directional antenna
- Built-in ground plane
- Pole mounting hardware included. Does not include pole/mast - see FMW4-YMST4: Antenex 4' x 11/4" Aluminum Mast and 4" Standoff Wall Mounts (2 Brackets)
- For fixed installations
- Frequency Range 806-940MHz
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain 13dBi (10dB) @ 855MHz
- Maximum Power 50 Watts
- Radiation Directional
- Polarization Vertical or Horizontal
- Wavelength 2 (806-940MHz)
- Ground Plane Built-In Ground Plane
- Elements 8
- Connector N Female
- Material Aluminum
- Height 7.5"
- Width 32.5"
- Weight 1.50
- Mount Mounts on 0.5" to 1.5" diameter pipe
- H. Beamwidth 30 degrees
- Vert. Beamwidth 29 degrees
- Mount Hdw. Incl. U Bolts
- Incl. Hardware Fits 0.5" to 1.5" pipe
- 800MHz Cellular and iDEN (Nextel, Southern LINC, Mike) signals