Wilson Cellular Dual-Band Low Profile Cell Phone Antenna
Model # 301106
The Wilson Low Profile Cellular Antenna is the perfect solution for those who don't want an antenna showing on the outside of their vehicle, or where theft is a concern. It also works well as the interior antenna for amplifier installations because of its built in grounding system. Be aware however that its compact size and internal vehicle mounting limit performance when compared to a full size magnet mount cellular antenna. If using in a home your phone must be able to pick up a signal at the window you plan on placing the antenna. If there is no signal at the window you will need a stronger outdoor antenna such as the Wilson Cellular Home/Trucker Mirror Mount.
*A phone adapter cable is required to connect Wilson Cellular antennas to your phone.
- Dual-Band & Tri-Mode: 800MHz & 1900MHz Analog and Digital
- Compatible with all Cellular, PCS and iDEN providers
- Low profile
- Multiple uses:
- Interior mounting as an external antenna in vehicles
- Interior antenna when used with an In-Vehicle amplifier/repeater
- Interior antenna when used with an In-Building amplifier/repeater
- Includes 3M adhesive for mounting to glass
- Built-in ground plane
- Over 10 times more signal than a cell phone used inside vehicle without an external antenna
- Frequency Range 806-894MHz, 1850-1990MHz
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain 2.2dBi (806-894MHz), 3.2dBi (1850-1990MHz)
- System Gain 10dB
- Radiation Omni - when mounted vertical
- Polarization Vertical
- Wavelength 1/3 (806-894MHz), 3/4 (1850-1990MHz)
- Ground Plane Built-In Ground Plane
- Connector FME Female
- Coax Cable 14' RG-58
- Height 5"
- Width 1.5"
- Mount On glass with grey 3M VHP Tape