Wilson Cellular NMO Mount Cell Phone Antenna for Nextel/iDEN
Model # 304203
The Wilson Cellular NMO antenna (whip only) requires a standard NMO mount. Most NMO mounts are installed by drilling a hole in the roof of your vehicle. The cable is then routed under the headliner to the cellphone's location. This provides for an excellent ground plane and very solid permanent installation.
*Mount Not Included
- Tri-band iDEN/PCS 3/4" hole roof mount antenna
- Phone adapter cable is required to connect Wilson Cellular antennas to your phone.
- 3/4" Standard NMO Mount (Antenna must have mount)
- Tuned for Maximum Performance on iDEN / Nextel Frequencies
- Significantly Increases Your iDEN / Nextel Cellphone's Range on Send & Receive
- Helps Eliminate the Dreaded "Dead Zones"
- Transfers All of the Signal Energy from Your iDEN / Nextel Cellphone to the Outside Antenna
- Eliminates All Microwave Energy Radiating into the Head
- Multiple NMO mounting options are available (sold separately)
- Metal ground plane required
- 10 to 15 times more signal than a cell phone used inside vehicle without an external antenna
- Patent Pending
- Frequency Range 800SMR/900SMR/1900PCS
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain 5.8dBi (806-866MHz)
- System Gain 10 - 15dB
- Radiation Omni
- Polarization Vertical
- Wavelength 1.0 (806-866MHz)
- Ground Plane Metal Ground Plane Required
- Connector FME Female
- Height 13.88"
- iDEN (Nextel, SouthernLINC, Mike)