Brand New Wilson Cellular Dual-Band NMO Trucker Cell Phone Antenna
Model # 301112
The Wilson Cellular NMO Trucker antenna (whip only) requires a standard NMO mount (sold separately). Most NMO mounts are installed by drilling a hole in the roof of your vehicle. The cable is then routed under the headliner to the cellphone's location. This provides for an excellent ground plane and very solid permanent installation. Trunk lip mounts are also available.
- Phone Adapter Cable: All Wilson Cellular Antennas require a phone adapter cable in order to connect to your cell phone
- NMO Mount, ground plane. Motorola stytle mount is sold separately.
- Dual-Band & Tri-Mode: 800MHz & 1900MHz Analog and Digital
- Multiple NMO mounting options are available (sold separately)
- Metal ground plane required
- 10 to 15 times more signal than a cell phone used inside vehicle without an external antenna
- Frequency Range 806-894MHz, 1850-1990MHz
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain 4.9dBi (806-894MHz), 5.9dBi (1850-1990MHz)
- System Gain 10 - 15dB
- Radiation Omni
- Polarization Vertical
- Wavelength 1.0 (806-894MHz), 2.1 (1850-1990MHz)
- Ground Plane Metal Ground Plane Required
- Connector FME Female
- Height 13.88"
- All Cellular, PCS and iDEN providers